chephren: (CC Sephy)
Hey loves! XD 

So, I decided to share these, which are my current three favorite songs.  It's pretty safe to say I can listen to them over and over for now and I'm still really into them.


1) The Fresh Beat Band on Nick Jr.-- "Just Another Perfect Day"

I just love these kiddos! XD  I wish I had a vid where they dance for us because they sing and dance both and I think they might actually play instruments too, not just pretend.  Shout, the boy on the left in orange, isn't really my type but I can't help but think he's really hawt.  He's so clean and bishi with great teeth and his style of dance is rather proper and smexy.  Kiki, the black-haired chick in pink is amazing too.  Really, they all are. Enjoy!




2) Kaya -- "Curse of Rose":

A huge thank you to the lovely Miss Carmila, for showing me Kaya!  He's gorgeous and I just love his freedom in gender roles.  Very impressive and it's how I love my Yaz.  Thank you so much, love!! XD  This is the first or second song I've heard of his and it hit my fave list.  It's very goth-artistique like Malice Mizer and he sings the high part on the song as well as the low. :O  He's the pretty brunette seme-looking one, though the little one in his arms is also a boy, I think she told me, and a songwriter for a lot of their stuff if I remember correctly






This song makes me happy mostly and makes me cry the rest of the time.  Very very romantic too. XD  There is something rather Genzoo about them together.


3) Fanvid: FFVII charas dancing to Shakira's Loca:

This vid has been out for ages but I didn't see exactly this until last week.  It's all KaoriTanaka's footage. 



I especially enjoy :45 and she even includes some Renzoo! XD  Gave me a good reason to enjoy the song too!

Enjoy!!

Date: 2012-05-21 07:55 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
Hey you!!! NAUGHTY GIRL POSTING FROM WORK. lol Sephiroth will spank your ass red now... cause I'm gonna tell him. Yes, I am a taddle tale... roflmao!!

Date: 2012-05-21 08:02 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Hey baby!! XDDD Image Yesh, actually I get my best posting done here. XDDD And I catch up on some of my life/rant lj reading here too! XD Other people in here FB so I figure it should be alright. Plus it's not that busy since it's summer vacay for the students. I actually concentrate better here than at home anyways. XDDD I'm pretty lucky!

Yesh, please tell him!!! XDDD *bends over* You think he can zero in on me while he's getting dizzy like that? Image

You are lightning fast, baby!! Lightning. Fast. Image XDDD

Date: 2012-05-21 08:04 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
You're up early too!! Were you getting the boys off to school?

Date: 2012-05-21 08:07 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
nah, it's only 6am!! One gets up in an hour and the other two hours. I am their alarm clocks, which is why I'm up. I failed and feel asleep yesterday and Brandy was late for work... and my old folks yelled at me. *sigh* you'd think at 39 years old, I wouldn't be getting yelled at by my parents anymore... my life is sucky sometimes. *hugs vin and tseng*

Date: 2012-05-21 08:08 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
late for school, not work... ah fuck it, I fail... lol

Date: 2012-05-21 08:11 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Awww! *kasnuggles you!* I like your black cat icon a lot!! XD Our school here starts at 8 mostly, and we had to get the bus at 7 so we were up at 6. When do their classes start?

Date: 2012-05-21 08:15 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
Brandy starts at 8.30 every morning, while Alex changes every day cause he's at college. I think his first class is 11am today, although he's gotta go all the way into town, so he has to get up early as it's an hour train ride for him. All the primary and high schools here start from 8.30 to 9.00.

Date: 2012-05-21 08:20 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Aww yeah, so your's aren't too far off from ours then! XD You've been busy with these icons! XD Did you make that one?

Date: 2012-05-21 08:21 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
yesh I did... lol. I wanted Laz in one... I have no idea how it ended up being about Angeal farting... I may have been drunk. lol

Date: 2012-05-21 08:25 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
LMAO, it was good tho! XD You totally enjoy a good fart joke, don't deny it, baby! XD We grew up with dudes around, after all. XDDD

Date: 2012-05-21 08:27 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Though, I admit, I can't really see Tseng or Seph enjoying either a good fart or fart joke. XD It'd be like a foreign language.

Date: 2012-05-21 08:39 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
Vin so would... he would snigger quietly in the corner. lol

Date: 2012-05-21 08:45 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
I think Yaz might too actually! XDDD I could totally see Vin laughing his ass off at that. XDD

Date: 2012-05-21 08:38 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
I should of been a dude... then again I'd miss my breats. It'd be nice to have a cock though. lol

Date: 2012-05-21 08:39 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
breats... roflmao!! FAIL!!! I meant breasts... damn fingers aren't working... *grumbles*

Date: 2012-05-21 08:48 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
OMG, is that Tsengy? Image Or is it that hawt guy from Bleach maybe?

Date: 2012-05-21 10:01 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
THAT IS BYAKUYA FROM BLEACH... I'M HIS BITCH. LOL!

Date: 2012-05-21 10:04 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
I thought so! XD If it had been a Tseng pic, I most likely would have found it already. XD

Date: 2012-05-21 08:46 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
I'd like to be a tranny maybe. XD I like them. I do like being a girl tho. I wish I could choose according to my mood. XD

Date: 2012-05-21 10:02 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
Oh wouldn't that be perfect? Get up and go, hmm, will I be a girl or a boy today? lol

Date: 2012-05-21 10:06 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Yesh, I would love that! XD Or one could just be born Gackt, I suppose. XD

Date: 2012-05-21 10:09 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
Gackt doesn't do it for me anymore... not sure why. I wouldn't want to be any of the boys really. I'd like to do them all, not be them all. lol

Date: 2012-05-21 10:11 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
He's pretty competitive but I still enjoy looking at him. XD Lovely Sebastian! I'd like to do them too but I'm pretty happy being female and of pervy mind. XDD

Date: 2012-05-21 08:05 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
once he stops spinning, I will send him to punish you. Actually, I might get him to punish me first, just because I really like it... and it makes vin jealous and he's adorable when he's jealous. lol

Date: 2012-05-21 08:09 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Ohhh yesh!! XDDD He should totally punish you first! XD I'm in no hurry. I rp Seph so I get more of a thrill when he punishes you. XDDD But will you have him jump Tseng's bones while you're at it? Tsengy looks a little pent-up these days. Image

Date: 2012-05-21 08:17 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
He'll have to wait for Tseng as he's busy watching Kiros molest Laguna... see the icon? lol

Date: 2012-05-21 08:24 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Yesh! XD So you think Tsengy will keep for that long? I'm thinking he might just go jump on Vinny or if Yaz senses he needs some, he'll get on his knees under Tseng's desk at work or something. XD

Date: 2012-05-21 08:41 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
too late he's already jumped tseng. Look at the icon!! lol *okay, so that's not tseng and vin, but it's what they are doing right now, I swear*

Date: 2012-05-21 08:49 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
LMAO!! XDD Sephy lost his chance watching strangers. XD

Date: 2012-05-21 10:04 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
Vin always has more left for sephy.... gee we rave on, don't we? lol

Date: 2012-05-21 10:09 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] chephren.livejournal.com
Yesh, I'm loving this! XDDD Okay, baby!! *kamegaglomptackle!!* I have to head off to the next thing but I will see you in a few hours!! *whispers* and if she naps, I'll prolly check on yim for ya too but no guarantees on that one. Have a good rest of your morning until later! Image

Date: 2012-05-21 10:11 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] madisuzy.livejournal.com
See ya in a few baby. *hugs*

Profile

chephren: (Default)
Chephren

June 2015

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
1415 1617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 17th, 2026 10:03 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios